Amino Acid supplements are perennial dietary aids, known for generations to assist in lean muscle building and resisting muscle catabolism during long workouts, cardio, and dieting. The branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) are easily the most important for athletic purposes, with the remainder of the essential amino acids (EAA) coming in as a very close 2nd. BCAAX™ represents an advanced reinvention of the classic BCAA class of products.
- 6 Grams 2:1:1 BCAA Triggers Muscle Anabolism for Sustained Growth
- 1 Gram α-Hydroxyisocaproic Acid (HICA) Resists Muscle Catabolism for Huge Net Increases in Muscle Hypertrophy
- 6 Grams of EAA and Conditionally Essential, Glutamine, Provides Muscle Substrate
- AstraGin® Activates Intestinal Amino Acid Transporters for Maximal Absorption
- Coconut Water Powder + Electrolytes Improves Hydration Status
BCAAX™ features over 10 grams of amino acids & amino metabolites plus absorption, hydration, and metabolic support ingredients with AstraGin®, Coconut Water, and B vitamins. BCAAX™ is superior for net protein balance – it enhances anabolism and blunts catabolism. By increasing muscle protein synthesis with amino acids, decreasing muscle protein breakdown with HICA, and simultaneously preserving anabolic amino acids with the inclusion of glutamine for preferential gluconeogenic utilization, BCAAX™ quickly ascends to the zenith of amino acid and intra-workout supplements.